- The Bureau of Meteorology says the heavy rain in NSW is expected to ease into Tuesday and the beach conditions are dangerous. People should stay away from surfing
- Researchers reveal the power of the prime pollinator with native bees have determined the colours of Australian flowers.
- Residents of China’s Wuhan City were advised to stay indoors after a thick mysterious haze aroused. It was described as opaque with yellowish and greenish tinges and residents of Wuhan City had to cover by wearing a mask.
- Residents of Tamworth felt a small earthquake. It shook buildings, rattled doors and windows, but there was no damage.
- A wild weather night for Perth and 100,000 households without power. The state government has warned residents in Perth that they are in for a difficult week.